April 10, 201610 yr comment_89166 Hello gamercide. had some great times watching dat and kev stream some great games on the gamercide channel. so i wanted to personally invite everyone over to my stream. typically its between the hours of 2am-4am edt nightly. on the weekends the time is dependent on real-life circumstances. i stream on both twitch and hitbox. mostly right now i tend to stay on twitch. it would be great to see you guys again twitch.tv/dungeoncrawler69 hitbox.tv/deadofnightgaming Report
April 10, 201610 yr comment_89170 I'm not usually up late enough to catch you during the week, but maybe I'll catch you on the weekends sometime. Report
April 11, 201610 yr Author comment_89186 hehe - i don't get home from work until 00:30 est nightly. can't hang-out at the graveyards in the daylight Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89190 It's generally a great crowd in the graveyard shift. Actually was the worst part of me going back to 1st shift. Report
April 13, 201610 yr comment_89212 I get a lot more done around the house working 1st, but for the longest time I was working pretty much two shifts. Amazing how much I can get done when I get off on time. When I do. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.