February 25, 201610 yr comment_88639 Happy birthday old man! Finally getting on the selfie game huh Report
February 26, 201610 yr comment_88646 HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD DUDE also tuna I'm so glad someone else saved that picture Report
February 27, 201610 yr comment_88655 Happy belated bday PK .....hope u had a wonderfull day with the gamercide family and your own ofc love u a ton sincerely yours... With love from South Africa ...MAX Report
February 29, 201610 yr comment_88661 Happy belated birthday dude. Apologies for missing it. Also that's a great pic dude, don't hate on it. I'm kinda sad no one saved PeeKnambo from the deep deep past lol Report
February 29, 201610 yr comment_88667 Thanks, Chris. I hate on it plenty, only because the assholes in TS are relentless about it. "Nice powder blue iPad cover, PK!" "Nice mullet, PK!". etc etc. For the record, that cover came with the iPad when it was given to me by my sister. Second of all, my hair is all one length. No business on the sides and party in the back. IT'S PARTY ALL OVER!. hahahaaha Report
March 1, 201610 yr comment_88670 You were the one that wasn't supposed to poke fun, Ava. I counted on you being my rock. lol Report
March 1, 201610 yr comment_88672 It's ok PK. Not nearly as incriminating as towel skirt. Besides, I can't be the only one whose first thought was 'damn, PK's got some beefy arms' Report
March 2, 201610 yr comment_88677 Happy belated B-day I am sure your hair makes you look like Thor that's what you were trying to capture in that pic. Report
March 3, 201610 yr comment_88682 lol true story, I've actually be growing my hair out longer these past months. The whole Wolverine look (while cool for a bunch of years and it was fun getting chased down by people to pose and take pictures with them) was getting tired and worn out. Although now I look like one of the Beatles lately hahaha. Report
March 4, 201610 yr comment_88684 LONG HAIERD TRIO AIN'T GIVIN NO FUCKS GOT LOCKS OF LENGTH YEAH WE DOWN OT FUCK Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.