Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Social Network

Featured Replies

I initially made fun of this film, but the trailers make it fairly intriguing. Hopefully it will live up to it.

<br>

<br>

<object width="450" height="237"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24469"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24469"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24469" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="237" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

<br>

<br>

On a side note, the version of "Creep" they use is quite awesome.

The version of Creep is pretty good. I don't really watch movies so I can't comment on that..

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

With the release of this on DVD/BD, I was wondering if anyone else had seen this besides me? I've watched it numerous times now and it is in my top 3 movies of 2010 for sure. Anybody else?

With the release of this on DVD/BD, I was wondering if anyone else had seen this besides me? I've watched it numerous times now and it is in my top 3 movies of 2010 for sure. Anybody else?

Yep, I watched it a couple of days ago. Surprisingly, I thought it was a damn good movie. Its one of the best movies I've seen recently, and I would go so far as to say its in my top 10 of all time. Everyone in the movie did a great job acting in their roles, and Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross doing the score added a lot to the movie as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.