June 7, 201511 yr comment_87700 Has anyone else checked out Lego Worlds yet? It's similar to all of the block/crafting games out there, but this one is made out of LEGO, which instantly makes it better and more nostalgic. I always used to play with them as a kid. There's not a huge amount of content yet, but it definitely looks promising. It's fun to just explore around and find stuff, and it actually reminds me a bit of Cube World as well, just without the RPG elements (yet, maybe some will be added). There's freeform building too (piece by piece), but I didn't mess with it much, seems time consuming though you could make cool stuff. http://store.steampowered.com/app/332310/?snr=1_7_15__13 Report
June 7, 201511 yr comment_87701 Actually looks pretty good. I like that you can build things in massive quantities without going brick by brick. Plus it's always a plus to see an early access with a bigger name publisher. Means it should at least get finished. Report
June 7, 201511 yr comment_87710 Watched my boy mess around with it and it looked pretty great. Had the thought that since the bricks in free build are basically 1 to 1 to minifigs, just like real sets, you should be able to build based on real world set instructions and actually walk around whatever you build. May need slight modifications here and there, but it should work. Report
June 21, 201511 yr comment_87799 I've been looking at it for a while but what's stopping me is the lack of content. Yeah you can build structures but what else is there to do once you've found everything? Report
June 21, 201511 yr comment_87800 It's Early Access. There's still more content being made and released. Including the multiplayer update. With all the sets LEGO has, I'm sure it's going to have a gajillion different bricks and collectibles to use with your game. *edit*Here's information about Content Update #1http://steamcommunity.com/app/332310/discussions/0/594820656458830443/ Report
June 21, 201511 yr comment_87801 Watched my boy mess around with it and it looked pretty great.Had the thought that since the bricks in free build are basically 1 to 1 to minifigs, just like real sets, you should be able to build based on real world set instructions and actually walk around whatever you build. May need slight modifications here and there, but it should work. Now this could be pretty awesome. Hope multiplayer comes soon, and I'll throw up a server. Report
June 21, 201511 yr comment_87803 Bah so I caved in and got it.... found a sword and dragon in the first 10 minutes. Report
June 22, 201511 yr comment_87808 Find a digger and go crazy lol I did for a couple of minutes until it just felt as it was going nowhere.Simply been running around collecting stuff. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.