April 5, 201511 yr comment_87353 How's it going? Names Ray and I found my way here though Tunas stream. Seems like a pretty chill bunch of people and I figured it would be a cool bunch of people to hang out with. Play several different games and am looking at doing a bit of streaming of my own. Any questions feel free to ask. Take Care! Report
April 5, 201511 yr comment_87354 Welcome in Ray. Nice to meet you. My names Allen and yeah the gang here is a great groupHope you enjoy Report
April 6, 201511 yr comment_87358 Ray, welcome to the forums! Thanks for hangin out the other day on stream Report
April 6, 201511 yr comment_87359 Welcome to the forum Ray. I've been trying to replay The Witcher 2 in anticipation for #3, but today I was doing a brake upgrade on my car. What games do you prefer? Report
April 26, 201511 yr comment_87502 Welcome to the forum Ray. I've been trying to replay The Witcher 2 in anticipation for #3, but today I was doing a brake upgrade on my car. What games do you prefer?Isn't it about time for a new build Welcome Ray. Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_87574 I have a new motherboard/cpu, but I'm thinking about another video card. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.