March 17, 201511 yr comment_87150 Forget the typo and the story of the sisters. I want to know about the one sister's flipper. Report
March 17, 201511 yr Author comment_87156 No because I def want ot read the gay rainbow biker story Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_87235 I had to make myself stop scrolling through these. lol, they all have the horrible but can't look away appeal. Report
March 25, 201511 yr Author comment_87284 I'm going to read the gay biker one and tell you all how it is in great detail Report
July 7, 201511 yr comment_87852 http://www.amazon.com/Pixies-Tore-New-One-Pleasures-ebook/dp/B00ON6EQN4/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?ie=UTF8 I might read this. Report
July 9, 201511 yr comment_87856 The best part, is the "About the author". There are two names and pictures shown for the author of the book. One is a female name and one male. Both share the same picture. Mysteries abound! Report
July 12, 201511 yr comment_87866 I didn't realize there was that many sex books available. Not even thinly veiled behind dumb stories. lol Report
July 19, 201511 yr Author comment_87888 Its because erotica sells. So everyoen writes piss poor erotica to try and sell it Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.