March 4, 201511 yr comment_86964 I finished....Sorry about that....I'll clean this mess up after a nap. Report
March 4, 201511 yr comment_86965 That Avenger tower reminds me so much of Doofenshmirtz's building. Movie looks awesome. Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_87206 Damn, I didn't realize how close to release this was. Sweet! Looks great! Report
March 23, 201511 yr comment_87249 I'm waiting for the build up on this one and slightly after movie release before I look into selling our copy of Avengers #1 comic book again. We'd like to get $15-20kish for it, so far the best offer was 11 but we just couldn't bring ourselves to sell it considering the condition it's in. I'm super stoked to see the movie though, should be really awesome. Report
March 24, 201511 yr comment_87260 Panda do you have it CGC'd... I'm sure with all the movie hype you will get your asking Report
May 1, 201511 yr comment_87539 Went and saw it last night. It's long and almost overboard in how much stuff gets broken. It's a good film overall Report
May 1, 201511 yr comment_87540 Went and saw it last night. It's long and almost overboard in how much stuff gets broken. It's a good film overall Would Micheal Bay jizz his pants kind of overboard? Report
May 1, 201511 yr comment_87542 Would Micheal Bay jizz his pants kind of overboard?Him and every male in his family tree 4 generations back Report
May 2, 201511 yr comment_87544 Him and every male in his family tree 4 generations back lol I expect explosions then, Report
May 2, 201511 yr comment_87549 See and I thought it was good but not great. But then again I've always said the worst people to see a comic book movie are comic book fans. Report
May 5, 201511 yr comment_87552 Saw this yesterday. While it had more action than the first Avengers, I think the first one had a better plot. Report
May 7, 201511 yr comment_87556 I'm a huge comic book fan, and I think the thing is this: You're NEVER going to get the perfect comic book movie. Ever. You're never going to get the tiny intricacies and subplots and backstories and connections - so just enjoy the ride best you can. Kind of like with LOTR. Was it 100% accurate? No, but it was EXTREMELY enjoyable. Report
May 8, 201511 yr comment_87559 I definitely know what you mean, BE, and I've never really read any of the comics myself. I just think that even Captain America 2 had a better plotline than Avengers 2 (not saying Avengers 2 was bad at all, but Cap 2 went in a pretty interesting direction). I'm definitely interested in seeing Cap 3 with Cap vs. Iron Man. Cap isn't even my favorite (I like Iron Man/RDJ), but the movies are really well made. I think Cap 2 was better than Iron Man 3. Report
May 8, 201511 yr comment_87560 Kev I think this one was more of a bridging point to the I. Gauntlet story and Civil War. Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_87562 From what I understand, RDJ and the director of Iron Man 3 did NOT get along. Or the producer. I forget which. Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_87566 Saw it last Monday and I thought it was pretty good. Like the majority I think the first one is better, however it was still good overall. Go check out the cast for Captain America: Civil War. They added Ant Man, Black Panther, Cross Bones, Sharon Carter, Winter Soldier, and Thadeus Ross to the characters. I'm wondering when they will be annoucing spider man. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.