Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Annual Gamercide Giveaway

Featured Replies

  • Author

At 7:00 pm est (in 10 minutes) I am going to take a break until around 9:00 pm est to get my kids settled down and ready for bed.  Then the stream will begin and will last until we are out of prizes. 

  • Author

THANK YOU to those that have donated.  Without you all this is not possible!  CONGRATULATIONS to all of our winners so far!!!!  

 

Okay, so I am going to get my kids settled down and I'll see you guys a little later.  I'll give you all a heads up before I go online.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.