Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hearthstone

Featured Replies

Anyone play? Just got back into it and would love to play some of you guys.

I play, usually on my phone (Note 4.... it's pretty easy to get it up on running on your phone using a different apk plus you don't even need to root your phone)

 

Here's the link for the instructions on Reddit in this other thread.

 

http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/10074-hearthstone-now-available-for-android-tablets-6-only/

 

 

 

 

I recently downloaded the battlenet client though and loaded it up on my PC.  I'm absolutely terrible at the game, and I'm still working on unlocking all the basic cards for all of the classes.  I think I only have the warrior left to unlock cards on though.  I don't think I've ever played any real online games against other people though, and I only have 206 gold coins.  Haven't "bought" any packs or spent the gold yet.  Wanted to try to unlock all the basics first I guess.

 

I'm NuclearPanda#1606

  • Author

I play pretty frequently. I'm pretty middle of the road as far as ranking goes but I'd make up a few decks with basic cards and play you. I'll check my Battle.net once I'm out of class and home. 

I was playing before I resubbed to WoW, its kinda fun although I am not spending money on it. Add me to your list if you dont have me all ready and we can play some time

I'm not going to spend any money on it myself either.  That's why I only have standard cards right now.  Still working on unlocking all the cards in all the decks.  Only one I have left is Warrior now and I think I'm 16/20 cards on him too.

I'm not going to spend any money on it myself either.  That's why I only have standard cards right now.  Still working on unlocking all the cards in all the decks.  Only one I have left is Warrior now and I think I'm 16/20 cards on him too.

my fiancee's son is really enjoying the game, and just asked for the naxxramas xpac. He has most of the decks unlocked and has been trying to grind out the gold they give you. 

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.