January 29, 201511 yr comment_86625 PS4: Transistor Apotheon PS3: Yakuza 4 Thief PS Vita: Rogue Legacy (Cross-Buy, also downloadable on PS3 and PS4!) Kirk & Fennick Report
January 30, 201511 yr Author comment_86639 I'm pretty excited for Apotheon. I also haven't played Transistor. Yakkuza 4 looks good though! Report
February 2, 201511 yr comment_86673 Need to log on and add these to my account so I don't miss them. Report
February 22, 201511 yr comment_86891 Need to log on and add these to my account so I don't miss them.hi dat . is it mandatory to install at the time you claim them? Report
February 22, 201511 yr comment_86892 Howdy DC. Nope. You can claim them on the web and install anytime as long as your PS+ stays active. Matter of fact I just installed and started Transistor today. Report
February 23, 201511 yr Author comment_86896 Apotheon is actually a heck of a lot of fun as well. Been enjoying that one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.