Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So...

Featured Replies

That's awesome! Congrats! 

 

When's the due date?

Yay!  Congratulations!!!  I am so happy for you guys :)  

 

Get ready to have tons of sex, because when she gets closer to that last trimester she is going to be a walking hornball thanks to those lovely pregnancy hormones!  

Get ready to have tons of sex, because when she gets closer to that last trimester she is going to be a walking hornball thanks to those lovely pregnancy hormones!  

 

Probably one of the only good things that come from those hormones. 

 

  • Author

Yay!  Congratulations!!!  I am so happy for you guys :)

 

Get ready to have tons of sex, because when she gets closer to that last trimester she is going to be a walking hornball thanks to those lovely pregnancy hormones!  

Well so far it has been a couple of weeks. Everyone keeps telling me about this horny wife thing and I have yet to see it. So far it's been her just moaning about being sick lol.

@PK, LOL!!!!

 

@GG  Hopefully the sickness will pass soon and once she starts to feel a bit more like her oldself (well the best you can feel having a little one inside you using you like their personal playground) it'll happen. (I hope so anyway for your sake!)  All of my pregnancies I was a walking hornball once that third trimester hit.  Needless to say Jason wasn't complaining, lol.

 

Oh and some advice....do not be rough with her boobies.  Do NOT and I repeat do NOT squeeze them, rub them roughly, smack them, poke them etc....  I don't care how big they grow.  If you do I hope she slaps you black and blue.  Those things may look all nice and juicy to you, but they hurt so bad!!!!

Trust me GG. you better take it now because once that kid comes it's the last thing you'll think of. Sleep Sleep and Sleep.

But Si right. By the 3rd your gona need Popsicle sticks and tape to keep up with her. Enjoy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.