Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dying Light

Featured Replies

PK & I started the playthrough at midnight launch and went until 5am. It was fun and a reminder of how fun the Dead Island games are with a co-op run. Of course I had to deal with PK's trolliness (exploding propane, molotov's in face, breaking rooftops, etc.) but that's part of the enjoyment. Weapons, crafting, fighting are all familiar if you've done a Dead Island game and the new parkour mechanics add to maneuverability around the map. At one point we were dangling 100 ft from a water main under an underpass just to get to the next waypoint! A lot of fun and broken limbs, lol. 

 

I streamed the run and will continue it tonight if you guys would like to stop by. Drop a follow while I'm live and you'll get a special guest appearance from the awesome Mrs.BadExample! <3

 

www.twitch.tv/Tuna05Lp 

 

Oh and thanks Dat for the GMG coupon! Got the game for $45.

Was able to pick it up on PS4 for $20 due to a GameStop price error this morning. Bought the season pass and the code they gave was for the full game. Seems like I'll get to keep the game and they'll be emailing me the season pass. Score!

Nice score Spawn! I had a lot of fun last night with it. I can't really place why, but I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did Dead Island. I think it's just the feel of the game. Regardless, great coop play.

Oh, and sorry for dropping out of TS last night. Something caused another crash, and I didn't have time to restart. I'm so damn tired. Lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.