January 26, 201511 yr comment_86566 I saw the eagles carrying a small monkey the first time, and I thought that was strange. This time, I'm taking a nice little flight, and I see one grab a goat. Crazy birds! Report
January 26, 201511 yr comment_86567 Wild life in previous Far Cry games were window dressing at best. This time around, they are a force of nature that are as bad if not worse than the enemy soldiers. Eff those honey badgers man...They just don't care. 4+ arrows to take them out, just ridiculous! Report
January 26, 201511 yr Author comment_86573 I think I hate the eagles more than anything else. Remind me to much of annoying cliff racers. It was fun taking down a rhino with arrows. You are right though, the animals in this game are tough. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.