Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Happy Birthday Siren!

Featured Replies

Thank you everyone :)

 

I had my ears pulled 30 times and the men in my life took me out for dinner before the snow came.  All in all it was a good day (minus the turning 30 part).

It was either the ears or 30 butt spanks and considering that my son was doing it, I chose the ears :P

 

Lol.  Well I had them pulled 30 times and an extra because "one to grow".  I don't know...I've gotten that since I was a kid, lol.

  • Author

Hah. Never really thought about it, but we did that stuff as kids. Usually turned out the adults did the spanking and ours turned into punching each other. Maybe it started as a way for parents to remind their kids that, even though you're getting older, they're still in charge.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.