December 24, 201411 yr comment_86234 What is everyone's plans?I don't have to work this year so I am super excited about that! I'll actually get to spend it with the extended familia. What about everyone else? Report
December 24, 201411 yr comment_86239 Some of my plans fell through, but I'm super okay with it. Just going to spend a quiet Christmas with a few family members and have dinner. Report
December 24, 201411 yr comment_86242 My wife's parents are coming up for Christmas Day and I'm going to go see my mom the day after. Hoping for a laid back one myself. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. Report
December 26, 201411 yr Author comment_86266 Picking up trashyou mean to tell me the wrapping paper tornado isn't fun? Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_86267 If you have a paper shredder and the wrapping paper isn't glossy, metallic or neon colored ... you can compost it. Even the cardboard tubes if you cut them up enough. Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_86269 Did the usual. Grandparents in Xmas Eve, kiddo gifts on Xmas day before heading to my 'rents for lunch. Then off to my sister-in-law's place for homemade tamales and pozole. Also, alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol... Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_86270 you mean to tell me the wrapping paper tornado isn't fun?Oh no. I went to work. Report
January 3, 201511 yr comment_86325 Well, things went well for Christmas, but I manage to get pneumonia somewhere in the middle. Been fighting that fun stuff for the past week. Was well enough to enjoy New Year's Eve, and seem to finally be getting noticeably better today. Report
January 8, 201511 yr Author comment_86381 Pneumonia is the crappiest crap ever. Glad to hear you're feelin gbetter Report
January 12, 201511 yr comment_86394 Funny part is there's still crap hanging around down there. Least I don't feel horrible anymore. Thanks guys Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.