Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Steam Holiday SALE

Featured Replies

STEAM HOLIDAY SALE ON NOW

 

The Steam Holiday Sale is on now thru January 2, 2015. Throughout the sale, Steam customers may take advantage of special deals running every 12 hours and new Featured Deals happening each day. In addition, holiday shoppers may vote in the Community Choice promotion to determine which games receive deeper discounts. And those who participate in the sale may also earn exclusive Holiday Sale Trading Cards. For more information, please visit http://store.steampowered.com

 

kGsUEBJ.jpg

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Dark Souls II both on sale for under $15 on the first day.  This is going to be good.  Actually, there aren't many games I want anymore at the moment, so just those two are enough.  So I say until I buy 10-15 more cheap games.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Dark Souls II both on sale for under $15 on the first day.  This is going to be good.  Actually, there aren't many games I want anymore at the moment, so just those two are enough.  So I say until I buy 10-15 more cheap games.

 

You can also find Dark Souls : Prepare to die for 5$.

 

Let the rage begin.

I caved and got Civ 3, 4, and 5 since it seems I was like the only person left on earth that hadn't bought them yet.

Not a good start for me. lol

You can also find Dark Souls : Prepare to die for 5$.

Let the rage begin.

Already have it on PS3 and PC. I plan to replay on PC so I can play the expansion, before I play II.

$5 for the first is great though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.