Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hearthstone now available for Android tablets 6"+ only

Featured Replies

So this is stupid.  You can download Hearthstone now on the Play store, but only if you have a tablet that is 6" screen size or larger.

 

My Note 4 is not impressed at all, and I'm not going to bother trying to decompile APK files and mess with stuff just to get it working properly.  *grumbles*

  • Author

Oooooo, I found a modified APK file on Reddit I can use for my Note 4.  :D  Going to try it out later since i have to be on my home PC and transfer the file that way since it's a .RAR and needs to be extracted first.

  • Author

What's your btag chris?

I'd love to spectate a few games. I've seen sedington hanging out in HS lately but each time he's online I'm raiding in wow so I haven't had a chance to watch

 

Umm..... does it say what my tag is within the game?  I haven't seen it?  I've only been playing the single player stuff to get all my novice cards for all the decks.

  • Author

The game works wonderfully on my Note 4.  Fantastic actually, and using the stylus is even easier.

 

Here is the link I used.  No rooting required (this is for Android)

 

http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2pj2q6/much_simpler_way_to_install_hs_on_your_android/

 

Just download the files on your PC and copy them to the phone in the listed directory.  Super easy.

How about some Hearthstone on my TV? Sure, why not. Bought a GameStick and hacked it to run standard Android instead of the atrocious GameStick version. H'stone runs pretty good on it. Also can do XBMC for TV and movies. Pretty sweet for a $17 find at G'stop.

http://instagram.com/p/xrwgf7GCbh/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.