December 5, 201411 yr comment_86078 Hey man. Hope you have a most excellent birthday today. It's a Friday, so be careful if you go out and don't get too crazy! Report
December 6, 201411 yr comment_86086 He came over with a bottle for his pops last night. A bottle of Courvoisier. I think I may have raised him right. <3 Report
December 7, 201411 yr comment_86096 that queer is 21 now? happy birthday!Feeling old yet? Imagine how I feel. Report
December 7, 201411 yr comment_86097 Feeling old yet? Imagine how I feel.Think about it, we've seen people go through high school, and graduate from college. That is how long this group has been around. My knees hurt I'm going to bed! Report
December 8, 201411 yr Author comment_86108 Think about it, we've seen people go through high school, and graduate from college. That is how long this group has been around. My knees hurt I'm going to bed! No kidding man.... That is some crazy shit when I think back about it. Report
December 16, 201411 yr Author comment_86155 No man, even earlier than that lol. I'd peg it more like 2005, 2006ish. Report
December 16, 201411 yr comment_86157 I have mails going back to 2007 when I first joined the oblivion forums for the atc. Report
December 17, 201411 yr Author comment_86163 haha well if you remember your old log-in info...... http://z4.invisionfree.com/AntiGOW_Troll_Co/index.php Report
December 17, 201411 yr comment_86165 Joined 19-April 07(ATC) Member Since 01 Apr 2010(GC) We apparently love the month of April. haha Report
December 18, 201411 yr comment_86181 ATC was formed sometime towards the end of 2006 from what I've seen. I joined sometime in mid-2007. That's when I got an Xbox 360, made a LIVE account, found you guys on the Oblivion forums, and the rest is history. I still remember the Three Word Oblivion Stories. Cabbage. Report
December 19, 201411 yr comment_86192 And we will keep on kicking through too. Not too far from a ten year anniversary. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.