Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Remove dual boot operating system

Featured Replies

I have windows vista and windows 7 on the same computer but I never use vista anymore for obvious reasons. I have them set up as a dual boot and after a few google searches I have seen many ways of doing it with mixed success.

My question is if there is a simple way of going about this without loosing any data on windows 7 and totally removing the vista partition so I can get all my hard drive space back.

Sky, If you remove Vista from the boot partition, Windows 7 will not be bootable since it also stores the boot information for Windows 7. You might have to think about reinstall Windows 7 in such a scenario.

  • Author

Sky, If you remove Vista from the boot partition, Windows 7 will not be bootable since it also stores the boot information for Windows 7. You might have to think about reinstall Windows 7 in such a scenario.

That is what I was worried about... :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.