November 21, 201411 yr comment_85946 I love the main villain Pagan. He is great! That opening cut scene when he is introduced was fantastic. Did anybody else pick this up? Thoughts? Report
November 22, 201411 yr comment_85948 About 4 hours in myself on PS4. The game is downright amazing. I'm splitting time between this and GTAV, which is also just as amazing. Also, I'll now have to out time in to Smash Bros Wii U...Giod God its an obscene time for gaming goodness. Report
November 23, 201411 yr comment_85955 Damnit guys. I have no time for this and I really enjoyed 3. I was trying to ignore this, but now I'm interested. Worth it then? Report
November 23, 201411 yr comment_85956 More then worth it. Especially if you liked 3. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Like I said, it's an embarrassment of gaming riches right now! Report
November 23, 201411 yr comment_85958 Finally got some time into it and been loving it. Haven't played much of the main missions as I,ve been off doing everything else from side missions to collecting every piece of stuff I find. Bought the maps that locate all the items like in assassin,s creed and holy shit, they're everywhere. Report
November 24, 201411 yr comment_85962 I'll have to get it then, but I'm going to do the smart thing and finish what games I've started first. Maybe pick it up on sale. Hopefully next year won't be as busy as this one has been. Report
November 24, 201411 yr Author comment_85967 Yeah, I'm with Spawn. If you liked 3, you'll like 4. It's worth it! Report
November 25, 201411 yr comment_85981 Well, I, umm, bought this. Damn GMG and their 25% off. I'm pretty sure I'll never get through the games I want to play. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.