November 12, 201411 yr comment_85826 Let's talk about our pets! Cats, dogs, lizards, snakes, rats, birds...whatever. Post em! This is Rex. He is a one (soon to be two) year old German/Australian Shepherd and Husky mix. He is one of the most derpiest and goofiest dogs you will ever meet. He is also loyal and the best dog you could ever want around kids. Report
November 12, 201411 yr comment_85828 Gally, just hit the year old mark.Ball of cuddle and likes to lick peoples noses.Sleeps in the oddest of ways.Also tries to set in boxes clearly too small for him. Report
November 13, 201411 yr comment_85839 I don't have any pets, but my parents do. Let me see if I can find some pics. Report
November 13, 201411 yr comment_85840 Here's my main homie, meet Dexter. He's a 6 year old Florida Kingsnake. The pics are a bit older, he's about 4ft now but only about an inch and a quarter at his widest. http://imgur.com/a/LoIzX#0 Report
November 13, 201411 yr comment_85843 My schnauzer Maddie is the best dog ever.Except when she gets into trash, tries to get onto my desk in search of food or plundering my closet for something. Report
November 24, 201411 yr comment_85964 Jasmine our dog and our cat Stella. Taking up every inch of lap space as usual. Report
December 4, 201411 yr comment_86066 My schnauzer Maddie is the best dog ever.Except when she gets into trash, tries to get onto my desk in search of food or plundering my closet for something. Fuck yeah schnauzers! Report
December 4, 201411 yr comment_86067 Ralph is my schnauzer. he's 6? maybe 7. I have no idea. he's pretty much the awesome Report
December 10, 201411 yr comment_86119 SCHNAUZER POWER I'm seriously moving my way up the schnauzer scale. We had a standard growing up - so the next one is going to be a standard, and god forbid when we get a house I'm getting a giant schnauzer. I love this breed. Report
December 17, 201411 yr comment_86159 They are the best breed. Mine is a mini but I'd love a standard one day. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.