November 11, 201411 yr comment_85793 Has anyone else played this yet. I got it out of red box Friday. It was ok but not a $60 buy Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_85796 Has anyone else played this yet. I got it out of red box Friday. It was ok but not a $60 buy My redbox doesn't do PS4 games which is silly. *shrugs* I want to check it out but I'm not paying anywhere near retail for it. Report
November 11, 201411 yr Author comment_85802 I wanted it to be really great but it just fell flat Report
December 8, 201411 yr Author comment_86107 I got it for $20. Why because it's a sickness. For $20 it's a ok game. From where I left off it gets slightly better. Button response is slow and very picky. Thank god all the zombies have tunnel vision. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.