November 10, 201411 yr comment_85787 http://store.steampowered.com/app/294860/ So this was originally a PS3 title. Absolutely fantastic game with a great art style. It's like a cross between third-person shooter and strategy role playing. Having played it back when it was on console I can really recommend playing this! I may even buy it again considering I no longer have my copy plus this one comes with all the DLC! Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_85789 Added it to my huge wishlist and will probably pick up sometime during a sale Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_85790 Added it to my huge wishlist and will probably pick up sometime during a sale Ditto. I've heard of this before and been somewhat interested. Report
November 11, 201411 yr Author comment_85794 As I said, having played it on PS3 I can SUUUPPPEEERRR recommend it. Great game, good story and voice acting, great mechanics and overall pretty awesome. I think you'll like it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.