Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New CoD: Advanced Warfare is pretty good actually

Featured Replies

Ended up picking this up, and i have to say it's definitely one of the better entries in many years now.  Anyone else playing this right now?

 

And videogame Kevin Spacey is totally creepy real looking in some of the cutscenes.  I'm kind of blown away by the mocap.

Just by looking quickly at it, the gameplay reminded me of some watered down version of unreal tournament with the dashes and stuff.

  • Author

Just by looking quickly at it, the gameplay reminded me of some watered down version of unreal tournament with the dashes and stuff.

 

Well I don't know about that.  The little dashes really are negligible, like you don't even move that far for it to be effective in my opinion except to shoot someone and maybe slide five feet to the side back into cover.  The double jump is underwhelming also, but it's there. 

 

I still can't get over how creepy real Kevin Spacey looks though in cutscenes lol.

  • Author

Seriously, this is the most fun I've had with a Call of Duty CAMPAIGN in a long time!!  Just so much cool stuff that happens.  I think I've only even played two multiplayer matches but I keep going back to campaign because it's that much fun.  I'm interested in checking out the survival modes and stuff too before I dig into multiplayer too much. 

I haven't played COD since MW2. The series almost never goes on sale so I haven't bothered picking any more COD games up given my huge backlog.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.