Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Pro

Featured Replies

This thread was pointed out to some of us on the Xbox forums. It's about The Pro, who is part of Xbox LIVE's policy enforcement team (the folks who ban you from LIVE for being naughty).

Click

Some of my faves:

The Pro can eat a hard shell taco without cracking the shell.

He once taught a German Shepard to bark…..in Spanish.

:lol:

  • Author

I like The Pro and I can not lie.

You hackin' brothers can't deny.

That when the the pro takes a chase,

and puts the hammer to your face,

You get banned,

You pull out of live,

so much you wait until your grandson's five.

With the hammer he's swinging,

it makes those kids feel some stinging,

Oh Pro, I wanna get wit cha, and take your picture.

I tried to get stop the hacks,

and warn them that they'll never come back.

Ooh, you gettin all them kids,

You gonna give their mouths some lids,

Well help me, help me, cuz you ain't some mod wannabe.

I heard profanity,

Oh inhumanity,

He's banning, manning, stoppin' them like it's his daily planning.

I'm tired of little jtaggers,

saying it's only for the swaggers,

Take an average guy and ask them, ace,

they gotta be put in their place, so...

Fellas (Yeah), Fellas (Yeah),

Is he suspending them (Hell yeah),

Well swing it, swing it, swing it, swing it, swing that damn hammer.

He's bringing us back.

  • Author

You're late again Pogre. LoL

Not! You posted that you thought it was funny, so I pasted it in here. :D

  • Author

You've come up with some hilarious stuff. I cracked up a few times over your posts there.

I'm surprised an awesome thread actually came out of the MW2 forum laugh.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.