April 6, 201016 yr comment_1351 You want something awesome you say? Well here is something awesome, a picture of me. It's about as awesome as you can get Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1362 *Pogre stabs his eyes out with a fork.*StealthyShadows borrows pogre fork and does the same Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1380 What is he looking at??The real question is what is he thinking about doing with it Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1532 I made you this with much love and time, but halfway through I forgot how to spell your name.It is much like mine, but not quite as good. :3Also, keep in mind that I'm only using paint, so I had to keep it simple... Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1616 LOL... looks like everyone who posed a pic contributed to the cause. lol Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1622 Well the name was your idea and it doesn't look like you gave any specifics for what you wanted in a sig... but I think it is perfect (even if HorsePickle hates me for it. lol) Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1625 I didn't have any specifics. I just let the genius come to you all, and it did. In the form of an amazing sig Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1630 I just know one thing... bogey is going to love this when is sees it. Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1633 Well Bogey can see this.After posting his pic, and then becoming a part of my signature, I had to go make sure he was legal.Yeah,THAT good Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1802 I am very glad you like my sig. There is something to be said for bogeh and his love of pickles. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1806 It looks like Bogey is trying to talk with his mouth full.Blargmmhmhagh Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.