April 2, 201016 yr comment_67 Oh hai guise!I am teh new panda in town. Yea! The dancing panda sig is back...Where's pew pew girl? Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_70 Pew Pew girl still exists. I just figured I'd change it up for a little bit. I like the dancing panda line! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_403 /me flip kicks Stealthy and Avahra in the face. Don't be panda haters! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_409 /me flip kicks Stealthy and Avahra in the face. Don't be panda haters! you my good sir just lost your nipples*StealthyShadows* ties kevin down and hands avahra the knife Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_494 you my good sir just lost your nipples*StealthyShadows* ties kevin down and hands avahra the knifeIt's only been a few days and already some nipples have been lost. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_671 Does that mean that the other dancing panda we hired for the welcome party has to go now? Or....maybe we can have two dancing pandas! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.