Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Is "Game of Thrones" any good?

Featured Replies

I kind of need a new show to watch. Just finished all the available episodes for "Being Human" on Netflix (the UK version of it anyways, I usually prefer the original UK versions instead of American remakes).

I heard someone say that "Game of Thrones" was pretty decent and was just looking for opinions from people who've seen it already.

Absolutely. I love the show. It's in my top 5 shows I watch, it's that good. Of course, not everyone will like it. If you don't like knights, lords, ladies and stuff like that, you probably won't like Game of Thrones. But, it's a great show, with a great cast of characters and a ton of storylines.

One of my favorite things about Game of Thrones is how it's shot. It's incredibly beautiful. Definitely give it a try at the least, the first episode doesn't do it justice, so hang in there for about 2 or 3.

Shane and I watch it, and its pretty good. We also watch Boardwalk Empire, which is also on HBO. I'd suggest you check that one out too, if you haven't, its good. We watch Being Human too, but the SciFi channel version, I didnt even know it was a remake.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.