October 28, 201411 yr comment_85438 This game is generating a lot of positive buzz right now. If you enjoyed the Souls series, this might be the game you're looking for. Released on PS4, XBoxOne and PC today. Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85502 This does look pretty good, but my problem is remembering. I don't mind games where you need to learn combos, timing, etc, but I've found a difficulty lately. I don't always have time to play day to day or even week to week. So, I find myself dropping back into these games and forgetting what I learned. So it makes things really hard. I really want to finish Dark Souls, but every time I stop and come back it's almost impossible. Report
October 30, 201411 yr Author comment_85519 I watched Draco stream it last night. It's pretty bad ass. If you haven't played a Souls game, though, the beginning may be slow going. You don't rush into battle in those games or this one. Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85521 You don't rush into battle in those games or this one. Generally through on first playthroughs.Once you start knowing how it works, you can zerg rush allot of places. Report
October 30, 201411 yr Author comment_85522 I mean that you can't just go in swinging like you could in Elder Scroll games. You need to dodge, block, parry, etc. But maybe if you're in top gear later on in the game you could. Report
November 1, 201411 yr comment_85567 I mean that you can't just go in swinging like you could in Elder Scroll games. You need to dodge, block, parry, etc. But maybe if you're in top gear later on in the game you could. Don't get me wrong, a stupid play in dark souls wil get you killed, especially on the highest difficulty where it's prety much 1 shot kill.What I generally mean is that once you know how it works, you can "breeze" through it with a minimal amount of things to do. Report
November 1, 201411 yr Author comment_85573 Oh yeah, for sure. But in relation to an Elder Scrolls type game or similar, you can just spam main attack and come out mostly intact. Report
November 1, 201411 yr comment_85574 Exactly. And you can't just come back to it. I haven't really played ES in over a year, but I could drop right back in and play as well with my character as I did when I first started. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.