Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Psst...Chris in here now!

Featured Replies

SIIIRRREEENNNN!!!!!

 

I fucking HATE YOU!!  I HATES IT!!!  Ugh!  Like Seriously!!!  lmao.  I'm like laughing and cursing at my screen at the same time!  You do this to me almost every year and I fucking fall for it every gd time!!!!

 

*grumbles and gives you a hug* 

 

Happy halloween to you and your family lol.  Jerk!  hahaha!

I am not even scared of clowns... but no way on Gods green earth would I go in there.

 

 

I think that's natures way of saying NO!!

Well. Both of those pictures are just creepy. The clown is worse though. Cause it's not even a scary clown. What's wrong with getting a free hug from a happy clown in a shady hole. Would have been just as creepy if it was a gas station bathroom. *Shudders*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.