Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sunset Overdrive

Featured Replies

I don't understand what the big deal is with that game.  People are geeking out over it and to me it looks like it's just another game that is over-hyped and will fail.  It's take a lot to get me excited about games these days....

I don't understand what the big deal is with that game.  People are geeking out over it and to me it looks like it's just another game that is over-hyped and will fail.  It's take a lot to get me excited about games these days....

 

You and me both.  The only two games I'm really looking forward to are Evolve and Dragon Age.  *shrugs*  Not much else is really exciting these days.  I think we're all getting old!

The only game that I am interested in is the HD remake of the original Resident Evil, but that isn't coming out to next year.  I'm also waiting for an announcement of either Fallout 4 or Elder Scrolls game.  I will kart wheels for those games.

 

This past year of game releases has sucked in my opinion especially for the current gen consoles.  Devs need to stop making games for all of the consoles and start showing love to the current gen.

Panda were not getting old. Lol. Honestly for the price of these games it needs to be something good. I'm still searching for my reason to buy a next gen syst

It looks like the combination of mechanics from at least 4 games judging by that clip. Probably will be entertaining, but nothing to be super hyped about.  I'm with you Irish, the only thing that has me even thinking of a next gen console is the remake of The Last of Us, and that is well, a remake.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.