Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dreamfall Chapters

Featured Replies

So, just got early access to this. Played about an hour or so, and I have to admit it's living up to its predecessor. I was disappointed that it is going to release in segments, but if it's all this good I'll be happy.

I did back it for the full retail version, and I may not play too fast since I don't want to wait too long in between parts. However, it looks like it will be hard to put down. Could just be nostalgia, but it does feel great to be starting the end of a game that left me hanging so long ago. Really glad I backed it and could help see it become a reality.

For those who may be interested it's a little cheaper right now for pre order. Was suppose to release already, but appears to be behind due to some bug. Can grab it on steam or drm free on GoG.

http://www.gog.com/game/dreamfall_chapters_season_pass_special_edition

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.