October 17, 201411 yr comment_85347 So I totally forgot about this game completely, considering it's been in development for forever. Was just browing around Kotaku this morning and ran across an article and it had some gameplay footage! http://kotaku.com/the-long-development-of-koreas-next-big-mmorpg-1647524378 Coming to PS4 as well as the PC, this is going to be an MMO-RTS. I dont know if you've played the first one, but it's kind of part Dynasty Warriors, and part Bladestorm sort of system. Was a very cool game in my opinion. You're basically controlling your one big due and a seperate army at the same time. They're talking about massive 16 player battles, where each player can control armies themselves up to 500 (so like 8000 onscreen enemies?). The devs claim the game can handle 10k or so easily. Check out the video above! I would totally play this on PS4! Report
October 28, 201411 yr comment_85422 Wonder how this will work out? Seems to be a pretty big endevour. I liked watching the first one though. The battles were always cool. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.