October 17, 201411 yr comment_85345 I still need to replay the first game (PC) and play the second for the first time. This looks good. Glad they decided to allow the player to choose their race again, as opposed to being stuck as one particular human like in 2. Report
October 17, 201411 yr comment_85346 I still need to replay the first game (PC) and play the second for the first time. This looks good. Glad they decided to allow the player to choose their race again, as opposed to being stuck as one particular human like in 2. Kevin, 2 is "alright" I suppose. I mean it had it's ok moments and they went like full on action for the combat really which was a huge bummer for me compared to the first game. Not only that, but insert comment here about repetitive/recycled/lazy environments. That frustrated the heck out of me. Oh, and I hate Anders and him pestering me constantly to be his bf haha. Report
October 28, 201411 yr comment_85421 Preordered this off of GMG last night. I never played the second one, and I doubt I ever will. However, I loved the first game. Hopefully this will turn out good. Even though I likely won't have time to play it. Report
November 8, 201411 yr comment_85690 http://www.techspot.com/article/911-dragon-age-inquisition-hands-on/Preview from Techspot. Guy was raving about it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.