Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I made a speech (about video game live steaming)

Featured Replies

 

In my current college semester I am in an Introduction to Public Speaking class, and this was my first major speech. I think it went well enough for me to share. It is an informative speech about what video game live streaming/broadcasting is, its origins, and how it has influenced gamers and the gaming industry. Other than a couple verbal stumbles and note checks when I lost my place, I think it went quite well.

  • 3 weeks later...

Well done Kevin, public speaking, no matter the size is always difficult to break into. You did really well. Was the podium being off the the side a requirement or something you chose?  Even people that do it every day often refer to their notes, and it is much less noticeable when they just have to glance down.  Keep us up to date on how your college is going. Considering how long we've known you, well, you're one of our own and it's always pleasing to hear how life is going.

Acting as your online professor for Gamercide, I give this speech an A! Very well done despite the pressure of public speaking. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.