October 3, 201412 yr comment_85193 Anyone looking into maybe playing this? I have it on pre-order. Gamespot only gave it a 6, but it got 4 stars on Joystiq and a "Yes" on Kotaku. I'm still interested in playing it myself. Report
October 7, 201412 yr comment_85221 I watched a stream yesterday for 4 hours. Graphics are good and it looked interesting until the gameplay got repetitive. Each level was the same, avoid the Alien/robots, find power source, turn it on, move on to the next room. Report
October 7, 201412 yr Author comment_85223 Yeah I hear that it ramps up quite a bit in the third act some, but towards the middle of the game it does seem to be a little repetitive. I mostly want to play it because of the atmosphere and difficulty of the thing, not to mention I love the Alien franchise and am excited about seeing a game that actually does justice to it! Report
October 11, 201411 yr Author comment_85281 The AI looks so goddamned STUPID. The android things are pretty stupid, but I have to say the Alien is pretty awesome and unpredictable! Report
October 28, 201411 yr comment_85419 I heard the best thing about it was it's nod to Alien. Pretty much spot on from what I read. What did you end up thinking about it Chris? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.