Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Beyond the Stars

Featured Replies

I'd like to start things off by saying I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! No gruff this time, I actually own a computer, my life is back on track and everything is just so much better now. I missed being a regular joe on this site, and I decided to finally come back. So for those of you who remember me, and for those of you who don't, I hope you welcome me back with open arms. 

 

I have to go to work in an hour, and I'm going out with my girlfriend tonight, but when I get back home I have a couple posts in mind that I'm sure you will all enjoy.

 

 

Thank you, and I'll see ya soon.

 

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.