September 20, 201412 yr comment_85072 I'm looking into doing the Extra Life marathon. I would like to do the official day, Oct 28th starting at 8 am and running the full 24hrs. I'm hoping I can get maybe 3 or 4 people to help out, and split the time playing different games and such, and generally have some peeps to chat with and play with. I have a rather limited game library and some diversity would be cool. My play would focus on Diablo 3, and a large amount of Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, maybe a few other things. Suggestions? Interest in joining? Hit me up! Report
September 20, 201412 yr comment_85073 Maybe some other Gamercide streamers can jump in. Maybe even do it on the GC channel. We could set you up with a streaming key, Raven. Report
September 20, 201412 yr Author comment_85078 Maybe some other Gamercide streamers can jump in. Maybe even do it on the GC channel. We could set you up with a streaming key, Raven.That would be awsome. I wouldn't mind joining in to play a bit with you guys.Excellent. Report
September 20, 201412 yr Author comment_85079 Alright, as there is some interest, my profile has been created. http://www.extra-life.org/participant/ravendarktv this thread will collect interest for the time being then. more details to follow as they are ironed out. Report
September 20, 201412 yr comment_85080 I haven't streamed in quite some time, been busy house hunting and with work and life, but if my schedule isn't too hectic I possibly may be able to throw my hat in for a little bit if wanted. Report
September 20, 201412 yr comment_85081 I can't promise anything at the moment. It will depend on work. If I'm still on third shift I may have some time in the afternoon before work, but I'm not sure how my schedule will be then. Not sure what I'll play, but I probably won't have finished Shadow of Mordor. So maybe that. Report
September 21, 201412 yr Author comment_85082 Thanks Dateranoth. I have a REALLY simple spreadsheet on google docs*link removed* If you want to participate, please fill in the info for the time slot you would like. Edited September 24, 201412 yr by RavendDarkTV Report
September 21, 201412 yr comment_85088 I'll be sure to fill it out when it gets a little closer. Not sure what my schedule will be currently. Report
September 24, 201412 yr Author comment_85118 I joined the Giant Bomb team for this year, and am going to try pushing through the whole thing on my own instead of breaking it up. I would still love some company and help if you have whatever game I might be playing at the time. I'll be in TeamSpeak probably the whole time, so just find me there. If you see me tweet or my stream is live, please help with the echo of my signal any way you can. Especially if you are in the Pittsburgh area, as this goes to Pitt Childrens. *thanks in advance to any support* Report
September 24, 201412 yr comment_85129 I need to sign up for this. Lord knows I can do these at this point without any issue, lololol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.