Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

BRIEFING

Featured Replies

WHATS GOING ON GUYS ? IT HAS DEFINITELY BEEN A WHILE . HOW IS EVERYONE ?I HAVE JUST BEEN WORKING ALOT BUT I  WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT IM GOING TO THE MARINE CORPS NEXT YEAR SO THATS WHY I HAVE BEEN SO IDLE ALOT . I TAKE DISTANCES FROM VIDEO GAMES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE . BUT , IF ANY OF YOU HAVE PS4 FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME A ADD . 

 

PSN : SOPAINEFUL

  • Author

Hey panda ill add you . Look out for a request from DRKILLJOY47

  • Author

Good to see you Sjeck. I've been working a lot too. Not played many games lately. I've been thinking about getting a ps4, but there just isn't enough games I want for it yet.

Good luck with the Marine Corps.

Dat , it's the right move man . You thinking of getting one ? wait until the holidays at least

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.