September 6, 201412 yr comment_84987 ALSO! New season (full) of Trailer Park Boys now out on Netflix! Double also! TPB's on Getting Doug with High Report
September 8, 201412 yr comment_84994 I believe Swearnet is the new record holder for the most usage of the word "fuck" in a movie! Report
September 9, 201412 yr Author comment_85001 Absolutely is, and it wasn't something they set out to do. Just a happy coincidence. lol Report
October 2, 201412 yr Author comment_85181 It was a limited run I think anyways. Not many theaters wanted to run it, especially with all the penis that is in it. lmao Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85545 Haha Bubbles killed it."1985 Edmonton Oilers, dream team, Wayne Gretzky" ...shit had me rolling! Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85546 I'm behind on everything, as usual.We're two peas in a pod Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.