September 3, 201412 yr comment_84961 http://www.fastcodesign.com/3034901/wanted/this-new-moleskine-is-like-an-ipad-made-of-paper Pretty bad ass! Report
October 1, 201412 yr comment_85175 This thing is awesome. I have a friend that would probably love it. Report
November 15, 201411 yr comment_85895 I love moleskine. I carried one as a wallet until i filled the pages and it fell apart. The feel of them in your hand and the quality of the paper is orgasmic. The thickest ink will not leak through a page. They got their fame because elite artists and writers bought the shit out of them, which is why they have the reward page. At that point, they were only sold in france, if i remember correctly. They stopped making them at some point, and due to demand they had to return.Truly a cut above the rest, and i speak as a man who always carries a jot book of some sort. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.