August 31, 201412 yr comment_84953 Today, 2K and Gearbox announced their plans to support Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with four add-on content packs following the release of the game on October 14th in North America and October 17th internationally. The four add-on content packs will encompass new characters, missions, and experiences, and each pack will retail for $9.99. Also announced today, was the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass, which will bundle all four add-on content packs – a $39.96 value – for only $29.99. The Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass grants access to download all four of the planned add-on content packs, as they become commercially available on the PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE and Windows PC. As Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel nears completion and the teams shift their focus to add-on content, additional details will be announced as development progresses. Additionally, gamers who pre-order Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel from participating retailers will receive the Shock Drop Slaughter Pit bonus content. The Shock Drop Slaughter Pit will not be included in the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass, but it will be available for purchase at a later date. Report
August 31, 201412 yr comment_84954 Season passes.... how to charge users 100$ on a game on release. Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_84957 I got burnt out just playing the original release of Borderlands 2 before DLC started coming out for that game, can't see myself ever even getting to this one without the DLC. Report
September 16, 201412 yr comment_85054 Gonna have to wait this one out. Maybe the game will turn out good. Certainly not feeling it enough to preorder DLC. Report
September 17, 201412 yr Author comment_85056 Gearbox didn't make it, and I think it's a bit gimmicky. I'm going to watch some friends play it first to see if I'll want it. Report
September 23, 201412 yr comment_85112 I will wait for the inevitable ultimate edition of the game with all DLC included for half price. I am finally learning to just wait Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.