August 28, 201412 yr comment_84929 "We super fucked up Dead Island, we need to figure out how to make it not suck." Cell shading and comic book bullshit won't save it, guys. Report
August 30, 201412 yr comment_84941 IT WAS SUCH A BAD GAME AND THE TRAILER MISREPRESENTED IT SO MUCH Like seriously the only good thing that came out of it was Sam B and Criken's videos with him playing Sam B, which made me like watching him in the first place. Report
August 30, 201412 yr Author comment_84942 I didn't find it bad at all. Keep it installed and still play it with friends fairly regularly. I like the melee combat instead of pew pew ded all the things forever. Report
September 3, 201412 yr comment_84968 I liked the original too, it wasn't a great game, but I enjoyed playing through it once. It did have the problem of the first level being the best and just kind of downhill from there(why oh why was there a sewer level?). That said I do find it weird how deep silver is pushing dead island super hard to be a big franchise. Can't say i'm not interested in this weird little spin off though. Report
September 3, 201412 yr Author comment_84970 I'm looking forward to Dying Light as well as the two other Dead Islands. Report
October 1, 201412 yr comment_85174 Dead Island is hit or miss with me. I did enjoy the first game with friends, but it had some pretty lame parts. My biggest problem with all of them has been the bugs. I had trouble playing both of the first two until several patches after the game was released. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.