August 25, 201412 yr comment_84869 Wicked frustrating. So a bunch of short bus riding, basement dwelling, moronic script kiddies (that's why "hackers" is in quotation marks in the title) decided to DDoS the Playstaion Network on Sunday. They were successful. I don't remember the name of the "group" or whatever that are claiming responsibility on Twitter or whatever, but the completely jammed up the whole system and I was unable to log in at all throughout Sunday. They also claimed to have affected some of WoW's servers, Path of Exile and I think League of Legends. What a bunch of tools. Anyways, I played Diablo III offline for most of the day anyways. Got my Crusader up to level 66. Starting to crit for 1 million+ damage now very frequently. New class is so awesome! Report
August 25, 201412 yr Author comment_84871 Aaaaaaand they also did something on twitter claiming on bomb of SOE's President's plane. American Airlines has to divert his plane. I hope these kids rot in hell and the FBI catches their stupid asses. Report
August 25, 201412 yr comment_84874 Was LizardSquad. https://twitter.com/LizardSquad PSN was but one of their targets in the past week or so.They've aimed things such as WoW, twitch.tv, League of legends and PSN. Report
August 25, 201412 yr Author comment_84875 Yeah, scriptkiddies. They're not hackers in the slightest. Report
August 25, 201412 yr comment_84876 Yeah, scriptkiddies. They're not hackers in the slightest. People need to get educated on what a "DDoS" is. Most people seem to say "hack" whenever something happens. Report
August 25, 201412 yr Author comment_84877 Exactly.... the whole thing is just stupid. I hope they grab these douchebags by the balls and throw the book at them, especially with the whole bomb scare thing on SOE President's plane. Report
August 25, 201412 yr comment_84878 Exactly.... the whole thing is just stupid. I hope they grab these douchebags by the balls and throw the book at them, especially with the whole bomb scare thing on SOE President's plane. Seems that it's in the hands of the FBI. Report
August 26, 201412 yr comment_84901 Might be at it again today unless the system really is down for maintenance this time. Report
August 27, 201412 yr comment_84907 Don't bother playing anything Blizzard and don't bother loading Twitch into your browser. Fucking 2.1 patch just released, too. Report
August 27, 201412 yr comment_84909 Yeah Blizzard is getting hit. The battle net is down and wow is lagging super hard Report
August 30, 201412 yr comment_84951 Made possible by people who irresponsibly use the internet and give them the computers necessary to do this. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.