August 13, 201412 yr comment_84742 Looks amazing hope it comes to Xbox.http://youtu.be/tAgKg72TYG0 Report
August 13, 201412 yr comment_84744 Would have enjoyed that a whole lot more if the two guys weren't incessantly trying to be funny or being fake scared. Get out the information about the game and then let the viewers experience the thing you're promoting. Stop talking over all of it. If I had a Playstation I would download this and try it. Report
August 14, 201412 yr comment_84751 Guillermo del Toro involved with a new Silent Hill? YES PLEASE! Report
August 16, 201412 yr comment_84765 Here, not a shitty version - enjoy hearing all the terrifying fucking noises without annoying motherfuckers: edit: "I've played through this before""*PROCEEDS TO ACT SCARED AND SHOCKED AT EVERYTHING*" Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84856 God those guys are annoying. Game does look pretty creepy though. Love the sounds too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.