August 6, 201412 yr comment_84637 $399 Xbox One at Target, Get a $50 Gift Card Free with purchase. The deal also works with the $499 version that includes Kinect. For the price of a new video card you can get an Xbox One http://www.gamespot.com/articles/buy-a-399-xbox-one-at-target-get-a-50-gift-card-fr/1100-6421521/ Report
August 7, 201412 yr comment_84641 http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GDDR5-2GB-2xDVI-Graphics-GV-R927XOC-2GD/dp/B00FONITCE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407373117&sr=8-1&keywords=r9+270x Good to see you around, Vec! Report
August 7, 201412 yr Author comment_84643 http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GDDR5-2GB-2xDVI-Graphics-GV-R927XOC-2GD/dp/B00FONITCE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407373117&sr=8-1&keywords=r9+270x Good to see you around, Vec!Thank PK! So yeah a little more than a new vid card Yeah I have been so busy, got a new job and all kinds of others things. But I can be more active now Report
August 7, 201412 yr Author comment_84644 Not a bad deal at all. Though I'm leaning towards a PS4.Me too actually but most of my friends are going X1. I figure eventually I will have both new consoles haha. I really wanted a PC but kinda of in savings mode right now and I need a whole new setup including monitor. Probably looking at 2k or more for what I want there. I figure though I will get it eventually but really have some other objectives. A new console for basically $349 plus the price of a game to get started is a little more palatable. Report
August 7, 201412 yr comment_84652 Not a bad deal at all. Though I'm leaning towards a PS4. Yes Dat.... *greedily taps fingers together* Come join our master race. Report
August 7, 201412 yr Author comment_84656 Yes Dat.... *greedily taps fingers together* Come join our master race. I will definitely get a PS4 at some point. I am going to do just like I did last gen. Get one of the consoles first then later on get the other Report
August 10, 201412 yr comment_84696 Just doesn't seem like enough games to justify the purchase right now. I've been going back and forth about it, but I still can't decide to pick one up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.