July 12, 201016 yr comment_13454 I literally just had the best weekend of my life. I went to a music festival called Oxegen where you camp for 4 days. It pissed rain for the first 3 days and the last day was unreal. I got front row for Mumford & Sons, Florence + The Machine and Jay Z and went to Muse and Black Eyed Peas and they were EPIC. Out of the 50,000 that went to see Florence, I got front row..nearly creamed myself.Crowd for Florence-http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gPLGabLWWpA Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13460 You say that now but when you're there and it's pissing rain out and cold at night you just want to go home to your bed. No showers. I remember on the last day, these lads got masking tape and taped their friend into the loo and started swaying it. She came out with **** and blue stuff all over her legs and down her wellies. Still going back next year though..I had too much fun at the silent disco not to..too funny Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13461 I'm silly..wasn't meant to put up that video in my original post..that was everyone singing Journey before Mumford & Sons came on..Was meant to put up this one Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13520 Glad you had fun. I'd never make it. Being in that mass of people would totally freak me out and send my anxiety into overdrive. Report
July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_13537 I'd be the same but everyone was so nice. My poncho ripped so the guy at the poncho stall walked out to me and gave me one for free Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13548 Glad you had fun. I'd never make it. Being in that mass of people would totally freak me out and send my anxiety into overdrive.I get like that too. The last concert I went to, I made it up front for Pantera during Ozzfest and nearly freaked out. Folks were packed in so tight, and I couldn't move. I ended up moving back to the lawn area for the rest of the show. I haven't been to a concert since. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13669 I get like that too. The last concert I went to, I made it up front for Pantera during Ozzfest and nearly freaked out. Folks were packed in so tight, and I couldn't move. I ended up moving back to the lawn area for the rest of the show. I haven't been to a concert since.Yeah, I've been to my last general admission concert. It wasn't crowded to the point where I couldn't move, but I still got so tense. My shoulders and back were actually sore, as if I'd worked out or something because I was so tense during the concert, it actually caused physical pain. My b/f was behind me and told me that when he put his hands on my shoulders they were rock hard. I'm okay at concerts if I have an assigned seat and can still go to those, but where you're just standing and a bunch of people all around and no place to call your own, I can't handle it anymore. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13672 Sounds like a blast. GA is really the only way for me, such a better experience imo. One minute they'll be a song with a kickass breakdown and you have to fend for yourself, the next song there's a slow song and you are waving back and forth with the person you just elbowed to the face. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13674 Sounds like a blast. GA is really the only way for me, such a better experience imo. One minute they'll be a song with a kickass breakdown and you have to fend for yourself, the next song there's a slow song and you are waving back and forth with the person you just elbowed to the face.Umm...yeah. Sounds great. I'd probably be killed. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.