Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Snowpiercer

Featured Replies

Yup, it was interesting PK, I have to give you that.  As I said though I'd recommend the movie for a casual movie night just sitting around.  For what it was I thought it was pretty cool.  I like sci-fi movies and it had a good premise.

 

Almost kinda reminded me of Bioshock in a way.

  • Author

I only watched it because it was recently added to a media server I belong to. I almost stopped watching it in the beginning because it seemed a bit hokey. I can suspend my disbelief, but only for so long. But then, small elements started trickling in that reminded me so much of Terry Gilliam. And then more and more. Then I was into it and started to enjoy it a lot.

  • Author

Odd like a Terry Gilliam film. haha

 

I wish they had just ended it after he gave up his arm for the small child. I thought that was some awesome redemption for his past wrongdoings. That ending would have been so much better. Instead, we're left with one boy, one girl and a polar bear. Not exactly Adam, Eve and the apple, but I guess that's the futuristic version.

  • Author

At first I had thought you meant the kid that escapes and was inside of the engine. That little white kid was a fail safe of some sort. Brainwashed somehow to override the controls if the conductor wasn't able to do them himself. Just sitting in a box if and until his hatch ever opened. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.