July 26, 201412 yr comment_84491 Did we lose the TS viewer? It was nice seeing who was in there before firing up TS. Report
July 27, 201412 yr Author comment_84495 Yeah for the moment. I have to find an alternative one. That one was causing issues. Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_84499 Oh, all right. Thanks for looking for an alternative. It was really nice to have around. Report
May 14, 201511 yr Author comment_87587 Just so everyone knows. I moved both of the teamspeak servers last night. The DNS entries should all be updated by now. If you have any trouble, let me know. Report
May 19, 201511 yr Author comment_87605 Both the normal and backup servers have moved, and the old servers are now offline. You can check the status of the normal server here. Also directly HERE Report
February 14, 201610 yr comment_88597 Loos like someone removed access to the API or something. 504 Gateway Time-out Get that whenever I go to check the TS viewer in this thread. =\ *edit* Working again now! Report
March 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88894 Saw this happening again the other day. I'm going to try and move this web app onto our main Gamercide server soon. Hopefully will solve the issues. While I'm thinking about it. Has our TS server flaked out much lately? Report
March 17, 201610 yr Author comment_88907 Good. Maybe I can work on this online list soon. Seems to be flaking out still. Report
March 20, 201610 yr comment_88932 I don't neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed 3 different voice clients. On another note, I got the alpha for the battlenet launcher and it has a voice client built in Report
March 20, 201610 yr comment_88934 It's 29.6MB to download. It's not a big program at all, and I bet you've downloaded a VOIP program to talk to people you've known less than us. =P Report
March 20, 201610 yr comment_88949 I will. and then one night hwne you are least suspecting it. i will come in slupr some melon and leave Report
April 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89349 So, the VPS died that TS was running on again. I have a replacement up and running but you might need to clear your local dns. command prompt: ipconfig /flushdns Alternatively you can just connect at gamercide.org I finally just moved it to our main VPS. Report
April 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89350 Ok. I think I finally have everything in order. Nothing new on the server end except the IP has changed. We are also limited to 32 online users until my license move request goes through. Should be sometime next week. On the forum end, two minor changes. The online list will no longer be listed here. Instead it will show up in two locations. http://gamercide.org/teamspeak3server/ and http://gamercide.org/forum/online/ In order to see the online list you will have to be logged into the forum. Finally, since this post is no longer really needed, I'm going to unpin it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post here or start a new one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.