Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Nvidia Shield Tablet

Featured Replies

This tablet is winning me over with all these gaming features. Especially the remote cloud play, that's pretty dope.  

 

I have the shield. It's awesome if you don't feel like sitting in front of your computer and want to move to another room to play. Couple of things, need to have a really good router in order to stream. Some of the games that support controllers, I haven't been able to work on the Shield. Storage sucks, you'll want to get at least a 64gb Micro SD card. If you order the Shield, definitely order the controller they just released with this so you can connect your Shield to your TV and play games, I've tried every controller that's out and none of them are worth a shit. The Shield supports bluetooth mouse and keyboards too, so you can play games like Diablo in other rooms too. They also updated the shield to be able to work outside of your home network, but unless you plan on leaving your PC on all the time, you'll want a motherboard that supports wake on lan. Unfortunately, mine doesn't and I had to upgrade. If you guys have any questions about it, let me know. I'll be happy to answer.

Does the tablet have a wired connection point?  I doubt it, but my house is wired and would prefer that to wireless.  How is the streaming quality compared to Steams in home?

 

I bought one of these to hook up to wired. http://www.amazon.com/Smays-Ethernet-Network-Adapter-Tablet/dp/B009XU6N54/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1406429869&sr=1-1&keywords=micro+usb+to+ethernet

 

The streaming seems to be a lot more stable than steams. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.